Thread: Initiative - Your 1st Step

Talking Initiative - Your 1st Step

Dear Friends,
    "INITIATIVE " - This word is not a simple word . This is your first step towards the big success. I want to tell u all a lot about this word. It plays a important role in your life.
    You must take the 1st step. Others will follow. Don't except things to happen. Make them happen. This means 'Responsiblity '. Accept full responsibility for all your actions. Don't blame others if things go wrong. Also means 'Accountability '. Be able to justify your decisions and actions. It involves taking 'Risk' sticking your neck out even if it means breaking the rules and conventions thereby trying out new ideas and new things. Do what you think is right even at the cost of incurring the displeasure of others.
    if a person wants to learn.... he can learn anything..... just anything....!!!!!!

Thks for the pointers on ethics.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

What are you selling?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Is this part of a 12 step program?
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Yeah It's a 12 step program to get off 12 step programs.. hehehe
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I think he's missing to tell us the point.Please tell us for gods sake what do u mean

or at least give us the other 11 steps!!!
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon