Thread: Message to I am a cracker

Thumbs down Message to I am a cracker

Just want to let you know that I am still waiting on your post regarding the explanation of how you hacked your school's Novell network back in '97. i am interested in learning more about it. You said you would start a new thread, but I haven't seen it yet, but maybe I missed it.

Oh...and while you're at it why don't you include the rest of the details on the ZoneAlarm hack supposedly discovered and bragged about.

i feel tension rising

Hi mom!
    If you do feel the urge to start another flamewar, please do so using private messages next time.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Originally posted here by Guus
    If you do feel the urge to start another flamewar, please do so using private messages next time.
    No flame war....just curiosity...

I know myself, KorpDeath, and many others around here are interested in hearing how it was done. Besides, the only PM's i get from him are ones calling me a script kiddie, along with the neg AP's with the same message.

All I ever did was post a technically objective response to his so called "hacks"

Could you post some links to those threads?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

IDEA!

Don't encourage kiddiots or black hats or crackers. If they don't get fame for what they've supposedly done, maybe they'll give up...
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Well...if you read the original posts...you will notice that many people believed his stories. I am simply trying to point out the fact that what he is saying is wrong. Therefore everyone can learn instead of being mislead by someone

I'm with Invictus on this matter, I wanna see some proof as well.
    People here seem to know a shitload, but when I post on the Firewall and IDS section about BSD or CP it seems etsh, Invictus and I are the only ones replying to the thread.