Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negative Points

I see your point SSJVegeta-Sei, but what alcatraz said is very very true.
    Though you have respect for this system, I know I have respect for it, and I know many people
    who will read this message have respect for it aswell...but then there are those who don't.
    They will start a red-point flame war if the name were automatically given, and as much as that sucks,
    it's what they'd do. The only thing that would work is have someone monitor all of the neg points being
    submitted...and I fear JP's reaction to that suggestion
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Phirefreak...

I like your sig.. although there is a slightly different line that I like better... I believe it came from the movie "Full Metal Jacket"...

I do not discriminate...... To me, you are all equally worthless!

for someone that was mocked as a child (such as myself, being rather large AND not wanting to join the "IN CROWD" coz it was really a gang of morons), you definately lack one the best methods I have personally used to block slurrs whatever type they are, that being Ignorance.

I think you should sit back and wait. These type of people surface when the attention has died down to get another piece of the action and they usually fall. HARD.

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer

BTW i didn't mean that first post i made as a dig at you.
    Genius of the mind is not necessarily from the mind of a genius

and in reply to whoever gave me the points with " u got a lame nick, stupid script kiddie, bitch", I'm sorry....but if you are going to write such
    unintelligible words: I request that you, >>AT THE VERY LEAST<<, phrase them in a proper sentence.
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Thumbs down

Originally posted here by kajull
    I fully agree that the negative ao points should be logged.
    For the person who gave me antipoints with "they r being logged u moron, can't u read? loser" as a reason, thankyou for proving my point. People will always try to show others how big they are by bullying others around. I don't care what you think. I take absolutely no notice of a pathetic attempt to put me down. If people give negative AO points (signed or otherwise) with a valid argument, although i may disagree i will endeavour to put thier advise to use in other threads but people who put out ridiculous remarks like that well that is another thing altogether

BTW If you look above at the quote from my thread it states that i agree with logging the giving of AO points. I did not say they didn't so who of us is truly a loser who can't read?

Angry

Why don't we simply keep the Posetive and Negative AO pints seperat, that way, you can keep a record of how good you are, and how many complaints you have gotten, then Negative points wouldn't be so bad.....

PS: To who ever sent me -11 AO points for the world longest thread.... YOUR A WANKER....

With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

here's how it is... as long as there is a system, people will abuse it or misunderstand it's purpose. people have been giving out antipoints for dumb reasons forever (as has been said before) there really isn't much we can do about it. that's the way it goes. and beyond that, this thread is starting to become a "...let me yell at the anonymous point giver....) if everybody posted a rebuttal to ever set of negatives they got unjustly, we would have 1000 of useless posts. i am sure i will get negative points for saying all that, but oh well.... i expect it.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

lord_darkside_x, you got an excellent point.
    I first joined this site to learn security and security issues not to gain positive OR negative antiponts. Infact i didn't know about antipoints fully til i first read these posts and went in search of the antipoint system post

I think we all could put our energies into what we joined here to do in the first place........To learn and possibly teach others. Afterall we can complain til we go red in the face and we still got our anti-points right there.

no iam with SSJVegeta-Sei v shold be allowe d to c the person who is assigning us negative antipoints along with the reasons !!!!! this is pure crap y hav i been given negative points i wanna know. which post of mine is offending ,to whom and how .this is no way to throw competion down the line ,is it,all my privilages have been seized i can;t star ta a post nor enter a conference room ,crap pure crap !!!

My God. . . . how stupid are you? Seriously?! Do you even look at dates on these posts? Let it die already. Geez. -Rogue
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill