Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sub-7.....

Hey people out there,can u give me some links where i can get a powerfull scanner for trojans(and sub7 ,bo2k).But my biggest problem is how can i crack the password from sub7???Does anyone know ??Has anyone tried it out?
    And...uff...it seems pretty scary the think with the client infected,but i have a question.This is not a permanent trojan or it is?I mean you are not all the time infected with it,only when you are using the client,right?
    words of Merlin

i've just been using sub 7 on my schools computers... to get my friends pissed off... but thats about my experiences from sub7

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Sub7 and HDKP

According to some sources, and what I have found out, HDKP 4 is embedded into the recent versions of Sub7. The codes are in the software, and the Hard Drive Killing function is only accessible if you have the Master Password for Sub7. The Sub7 crew admitted to using HDKP with Sub7 regularly, therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours are correct.

Lemme run a search and see if I can find anything eles......
    hmmmm check this website
    http://www.subseven.de/s2/index2.html
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

well that's all?anyone can tell the master password or can give a link to where i can find it?i didn't catch too mutch of HDKP ,anyway is this a permanent trojan or not?
    words of Merlin

Banned
    haraam,
    There is no real way to remain invulnerable while using sub7. Mobman imbedded in the client a virus of his own. Which is why your McAffe and Norton say it is infected. There was released a clean version of this program..however I have not seen it in ANY search. It was pretty underground.

LOL you really need to get your facts right.
    Anti Virus detects the client by its signature not because its a virus lmao

p.s master pass is 14438136782715101980
    the idea was scrapped.
    Last edited by haxor500; December 20th, 2006 at 06:19 PM.

Banned
    also, to use a good scanner to scan for virus or open ports on your machine and to find ports on other machines use superscan, download from http://www.sub7world.com/board/download.php?id=7 also if you want to crack a pass for sub7 server there are programs available to crack them its called sub7 pass crack but not available on any sub7 website as they dont like that.
    when you scan with superscan if you get pings they are all non firewall PCs

p.s not sure if i am allowed to post links, if this is wrong delete the url and accept my aplogies I dont wanna be a spammer and i respect your forum rules of course.
    Last edited by haxor500; December 20th, 2006 at 06:27 PM.

this thread was a bloody 4 years ago lol
    think they've forgotten about it by now