View Poll Results: Should parents be able to deny their child treatment if it is against their religion?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Yes, unless seriously ill

0 0%
  • No

7 77.78%
  • No, except if it is non-lifethreatening (<--including brain damage)

2 22.22%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: why r u at this site????

Just the info, man.

Well, I am here.. for actually a few reasons =).. let me begin.. *walks over to the windows*

okay. Well, I do have a page, here and its purpose is to share "hacking", security and other information through out the people on the internet..

another one, of course.. is for me to simply see whats going on.

and yet another, to let me learn, to teach myself something. why try learning everything yourself? when.. you have thousands of other people that know twice as much as you? .. thats prolly one of my main reasons to be here. =)

next would be to watch how the internet chages, from day to day. Did you ever take the time to watch the topics go from hacker, to cracker, to cd explosions? It's interesting =) hehe, it is!

another is to let me comare my thought to 6 years ago, when i first began on my first computer, on the internet. Its really cool, i think.. to see how everyone is somehow involved. It's like a big ass network, with thousands of people sharing information!

last one is.. just to let people know wut i'm capable of! so they can not only ph33r me but, so they can see my work. such as my page, my graphics and other such things
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

I am here because (i hope) my future career will be in computers, and the more information and skills i have will help me greatly. + i am very interested in computers, security, and hacking.....
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

I am here because it scares my sysadmin at work to see "HTTP REQUEST: www.antionline.com" on his proxy log....
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

Hi

Speaking for myself, I'm here because I was recently looking the the answer to a security related issue. I came i read, and i got what i wanted.

After a short space of time another problem cropped up at work, and the first place i thought of looking for an answer was here.

So i guess this has become a good place for me to get information that i require as well as opening up whole new ways of thinking. I hope one day to be able to return the favour and assist others.

regards

came here to learn hacking, ended up learning about other things, and hacking, but moreso the other things.

Wooshlizard will rule all!!!!
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

does not boredom should have some points in the score count.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Haha. I came here to AO originally in search of Phone Phreaking guides.. This was a long time ago (years ago) and I have been coming ever since. I finally got my act together and joined officially last year... Now I am interested in Computer Security.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]