February 24th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Are you bored?
Well then lets mess around with some eggs!
"Easter Egg" in both IE5,IE5.5 and IE6.0
In the latest releases of IE, the ability to view the hidden credits screens have been disabled and many people still try in vain to access it. However, even though the automatic ability to view the egg has been removed, you can still extract it manually from IE.
1) In the address bar, type the url: res://shdoclc.dll/wcee.htm
2) Go to VIEW menu, and choose SOURCE to open it up in notepad.
3) Search for the phrase, gurjPRR in the text file to elicit the following lines:
if (DecodeStr("gurjPRR") != window.name)
4) Delete those two lines, and save the file as an .htm file on your computer.
5) Open that HTM file to view the hidden credits. Right click a whole lot to slow it down.
There are several funny parts throughout, so keep an eye on them.
I'll post a link if youre too lazy to do it!
Here is a funny one for mIRC
1) Click on "Help" from the toolbar
2) Select "About..."
3) Click on the end of Khaled's nose
*Note- if you "right click" the dot on the "i" starts bouncing
Also with "Khaled" looking at you...type in the word arnie and he changes into a stuffed animal
February 24th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Of course I'm not bored, I was just watching team Canada
KICK SOME ASS!
Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.