Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls

No I do not have a girl friend, never did, never want one. This is a dumb post. Expect negative poits for this. Speaking of which, how come our trusty Negative is not doing his magic here?

And I quote what I put down for negative points:
    Dumb post, Dumb thread to put it on, Dumb form to place it on, and Dumb person to place it.

Ummm I think you may have got your genders mixed up slightly oO

do u guys have girlfriends or not..i used to have one but i broke up with him
    you used to have a girlfriend but you broke up with him does no-one else see anything wrong with that statement!?!?!?

-and in answer to your question, yup I do she is amazing! I don't get to see her as often as I like (as i'm studying in england ) but when we do get to see each other it more than makes up for it

v_Ln

I have an x-wife and a duaghter that occupies my time. As well, my girlfreind lives two states away. So it works out great. We see each other enough to ejoy our time, and not enough to drive each other nuts. Plus she loves puters. What more can one ask for....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Hell with these girls they always coz trouble between friends and every 1 else. i love my life as a single, free to do what i want to and also freek out when ever i want to

so are you looking for a new man or something? if so, i do a little part time pimping on the side when i am not too busy with my real job. you interested? we could do some websites together. i only take 10% of profits. i can make you a star.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    Enough of Lovable!!!!!!!
    and why on EVERY post must he begin with hiiiii guys.
    I almost feel like he's hitting on me,
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

I've changed my opinion...I think he just wants the neg point....perhaps to beat I am a cracker and Oblio.....or even more both combined....
    I'm gonna give him pos, screw his attempts....I am a cracker has earnestly earned his neg points.....lovable has just posted retarted comments and threads and doesn't deserve anything
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

TechieChick
    Gah......Ok, I'll bite..I am a girl...does that count??

dammmm with points i just post which is real and we all are attached to it nothing else in it ok