Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol@I am a cracker and berburt! A must read!

Lol@I am a cracker and berburt! A must read!

Hey guys, need a laugh apparently these two guys sent me threatening pm's should I be scared, this is not to start a flame war, just to highlight the problem these users represent.

How should their actions be combated, isnt this like harrassment, cant JP remove their accounts for giving people abuse like this and when we get it why do we take it.

Anyway here goes.

I am a Cracker
    Hello
    You think i'm 14 I was 9 years ago buddy! Why don't you go check out remote access thread about "court update" or try BERTBUS PHONE "EXPERIENCE" You'll see for yourself that you are wrong once again.. Oh and by the way I can program in Assembly I guess you can't who's the wanker now I wrote that stoned virus code just for you mr £L1±£
    SO I am a cracker is a virus coder and is an assembly guru, could have fooled me lol!
    I smell fear, must be somebody else...I got a good laugh from this I am a cracker!

Berburt
    i invite u to tell me what ur bitch is about
    u dont agree with me
    tell me
    posting ur childish posts on good and bad do not
    give ur intelligence a good rep
    if i were u i would kill this post and hope nobody else sees it
    or your ass will be needin some ice water for all the flamin youll be gettin
    also those little bits of points u got will surely go away
    First up, go to grammar school! Isnt his points worth nothing cos Id hate to lose points because he is such a child.

Anyway just so you guys know their mentality.

Yours,
    Cmnoop.

hah im so sick of this guy

thoes 2 idiots have been starting trouble since they been here... told cracker if he wanted to try and hack someone id be more then glad to meet him in a IRC chat server of his choosing in any channel so that he can gather enough info to try and "hack" me. He talks alot bout programing and how he can do hacking and what not and virii he writes... yet im curious... after u write that virii what are u going to do with it? hmmmmm id love to see u send it out cause id be the first person to get a copy and get ur ass busted

Well ill say it again cracker... If its a chalange u want illl be more then happy to give it to u.. and if u accually pull sumthin off ill be the first to tell everyone here

till then ur still a idiot wannabe scripting kiddie ;x

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

very true Netsyn! I agree they are idiots!

Those two gentlemen should check out the following URL:

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

If you want to start a flame war goto IRC...
    Love your country, but
    never trust its government. -- Robert A. Heinlein

thats what i suggested... id be more then happy to meet the sucker at a IRC server

he was to scared to respond to my PMs or my post messages to him though

sad if u ask me

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

He is what you call a poser or boaster.

carrier
    he he he .poor guy you have that felin that you know everything about computers . heh he he

He is what you call 'not worth wasting your time on'

NetSyn... I hate 'I couldn't be a cracker if my lamer life depended on it' as well...
    Alot of the active intelligent members do also, because they can all see that he's full of ****...

This is an online situation, where one's intelligence and personality is what makes you, or breaks you...

All the active members are trying to do is weed out the misinformation, which occurs a lot on the net, from our forums... and 'cracker' is a big perpetrator of misinformation....

That is the major problem I have with 'cracker'... all he does is talk bullshit to fuel his overly bloated ego....

Hows this? **** 'cracker'... if he post ****, disprove him... but don't go posting stupid threads about him and other like him... its a waste of time.... don't give them the attention...

#Note to Cracker#
    If you whinge one more time about active members thinging the other users are dumb, I swear to god man, I'm gonna write you up a whole ****ing book of new lines to use.. I'm sick of seeing you say the same old **** over and over again...

If members feel they are being unfairly classified, come it to IRC (or use the java chat) and chat .. people talk a lot there, and it is from this that many members judge the intelligence of their peers...
    # #
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

True words veryone, it is very obvious he is a 'better word needed' lamer!

I hope he visits IRC so Matty can shut him up, god this place is being taken over by people like him, berburt and lovable, only oblio manages to do it well at least he shows signs of inteligence at times.

Enough said...

You guys all know my opinion on this subject, and for everyone that is new here or new to the security field, do not listen to the BS, and do not trust everything you read here. I will try to make it known when there is a post that is full of $hit or someone who is just a plain idiot.

I know many people are here to learn, and I respect that, so I am willing to help everyone learn. There are some very intelligent members here, so you can learn a lot, but just beware!