Thread: contradictory, but why?/parrellel processing

Exclamation contradictory, but why?/parrellel processing

Allright i know this is contradictory of exactly what i'm saying but why is it that everytime i look at the front page only 1 of the 10 threads listed are security related. I understand theres other things to think about, but please why is there so much bull ****, i would also like to take this time to mention a thought that just crossed my mind, on the front age have two sections for threads, non security last updated and security last updated. obviosuly to deicde what goes where you simply check off a box when submitting a new thread. So now that i've been a complete hypocrite by putting up a non security thread about not having so many non security threads,

i will end this by saying something computer related, does anyone know anything about parrellel processing using windows 2000 advanced server. I know people are gonna say use linux instead and i know i could do that and use the program mosex but i am trying to see if i can get it done on a windows box. i know windows advanced server will support mutiple processors so thats why i know it should work someway, does anyone know of any software that can do it.
    I know that i may never be all the things that i wanna be, but now is not the time to cry, nows the time to find out why. I wanted more than life could ever grant me.
    We are the people our parents warned us about.

General chit chat is the name of the forum, because some of us just like to talk about whatever stuff is on our mind. And you'll admit that our general forum is a lot more computer related than general forums on other sites...
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

yeah it is but still i come the computer site expecting to see at least half the posts about computer, infact i love most the uncomputer posts, but i often don't have time to look at every post so i jsut look at the most recent ones, thats why i am suggesting two sections of most recent updated posts. I think it seems like a logical idea. But don't get me wrong don't stop the other stuff. I'm not some computer geek that cares about ntohing else. I just read the thread AO members please read. and i loved the diffrent quotes about inner peace and strength.
    I know that i may never be all the things that i wanna be, but now is not the time to cry, nows the time to find out why. I wanted more than life could ever grant me.
    We are the people our parents warned us about.

Well, make a post in the suggestion forum...
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.