Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Questions

Banned

Exclamation Newbie Questions

Has anyone else noticed the questions the newbies are asking, 'why are you at the site' 'Who do you work as'... It didnt used to be like that, does anyone else find this a bit suspicious?

feds.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

naww..

its microsoft, they've planted a couple employees to alert them of bugs and security holes...
    \"Not all humans are reasonably good.\" -John Locke

YEs it's as Stupid as me using Sub7 to hack into NSA Computers. I onced got a movement going against all the spammer pollers asking way to much info. It will end and get boring then is when the real security sessions happen.

it is a little shady isn't it.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

feds.
    If it is feds, then they're wasting their time at a site like this don't you think? An outsider might assume from the name that AO is some sort of Anti-Internet-Hacker-Legion-Training-Facility. But they'd be wrong.

Maybe we should ask them for some cool security "tips" .
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Whats your favourite colour?

...When you buy your bread in a plastic bag, what colour do you like the bag to be?

...Lets say on the first day of march, you go to a store to see if someone you know is there, just because. When you meet this friend, what haristyle owuld you like the clerk to have?

...If I have seven monkeys, and Ted has seveteen dogs, and you have a cat that's really to fat, and your computer screen is displaying some non-zero floating-point number in 24 point bold and italic Times New Roman font in the program of microsoft word in it's third version, and cats are on television singing a christmas special on july the 22nd, and the cats have a flea problem that you don't know about but is in this long-winded and pointless question just for the hell of it, what name would you think prince charles should prefer for a new fishing boat designed to catch crabs more efficiently at a slightly higher than normal innitial equipment purchasing cost?
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

maybe we should tell them the "pouring water on the motherboard" cooling trick
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Its a joint operation between the feds,NSA, Secret Service and yes Bill Gates.
    You see Bill Gates is sick of being laughed at it the security world so what he did was make a master plan on how to make microsoft more sucure. I am risking my life telling you this and i may need to go into hiding but the world needs to know.

ok here it is :

Microsoft has recruted the above federal agencys by giving them an unlimited licence to any past and future Microsoft product. THe licence will be given to all employes of said federal agents and who ever they want to give it to. The plan is to set up several honeypots running microsoft products to luer people into them to try to break in. When someone successfully breaks in they are tracked using highly classified technology that makes it impossible to be anonomus. ( this technology first came about in the sixtys. When JFK was going to go public with it and make it illegal that is when the NSA had him killed since then it has been dramaticly improved , but thats a whole nother story)anyways, the plan is when someone breaks into these computers they will be tracked and the feds will be at their door in minutes. But your not going to be arrested its much worse... They are going to force you to work for microsoft to make their products more secure and you will not be paid.. So everyone watch your back. This is cruel and unusal punishment

But on the bright side if you do get busted the people over at microsoft wont be able to tell that your putting in a buch of back doors and making it look 100% secure
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

I am a cracker
    Has anyone else noticed the questions the newbies are asking, 'why are you at the site' 'Who do you work as'... It didnt used to be like that, does anyone else find this a bit suspicious?
    I agree with you ac1dsp3ctrum I asked myself the same question. I guess great minds think a like. Is antionline.com turning out like 2600.com? I hope not. I am not going to a website that offers assistance to any Government agency's C.I.A, F.B.I or any other government agency because I am 110% anti-government!