Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant

Very nice RA. I like your thinking

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

i agree with you RA

lordX &PhirePreak you guys are right its just my opinion i don't now how to express myself very well in english

So if we resist the Mark of the Beast, do we get our head's chopped off by the Gulliotine. I get to marry Chloe though, even though she trashed the SUV in Left Behind...
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

..I was wondering the same thing. What if we refuse to have that bug implanted is us and our children? Are they going to force it upon us? Are we going to be punished in some way? I think that in one of the articles, it stated that using the bug as your credit card can be to your advantage.. Well I don't have a credit card (I don't want one now) and it only takes 5 friggin' minutes to fill out the medical bills and insurance forums. As far as ID goes, WTF is wrong with using my SS number and my drivers license??

Remote_Access_

right now it sounds vulontary. i think in the end (esp based on the bible). it won't be that they force you, it will be more like you have no alternative cause everyone else. this will be the only way to buy and sell. i think at the most extreme point they may kill you, but it would be just as easy to let you starve to death or let you get caught committing a crime. then they can get rid of you with out stirring up discord amongst the people.

here's something i read a while back and just found, but it basically administrates what i feel about all this new stuff coming up.

As the century nears its formidable end, our global experienceof universal proportions, predicted by many greats will arrive at our solar system, to our system of a down. Authoritarion oppression, family abuse, depression caused by conformity, and economic devastation will be nuetralized by technological terrorism in times of complete chaos. Control will never be gained for toleration will be extinct. A husband quarreling with his wife will not think twice or regret his spent bullet. Hungry children will not spare the grocer. Remorse in all forms will be removed from human thoughts and actions. Freedom will only be available through revolution or death. The system of a down is unavoidable as life on this planet becomes unnecessary. The hand has five fingers, capable and powerful, with the ability to destroy as well as create. We have the power to stop and reverse the tides of time by making our awareness of abuseknown to the powers of the industry and their uncouth political arms, only by raising this awareness and promoting personal peace within todays self-defeatist society, can we allow the planet a chance to avoid self destruction!
    OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN YOUR MOUTHS, CLOSE YOUR HANDS AND MAKE A FIST!

did i read that correctly?? Chips under a persons skin? I do NOT think this is right, before we know it they will have us plugging into a computer to download our thoughts for the day. Just think next thing we would be turning out to be able to have our ideas erased if the gov't didn't like them. I really dont think this will pass.

just my 2 cents

Andrew

what is your reason for not thinking this will pass. our government does not voice the concern of the people or the majority anymore. it is what congress wants. 2nd, it will be proposed to americans in a much nicer light then that, explaining that "this is the best way" and this is a "wonderful thing" but the main reason this bill will prolly get passed. the chip will be voluntary. beyond this. the things you are talking about will be numerous years away, if ever. they may send some thoughts to us, but i doubt they will try to control them all. if they don't like what people are thinking the gov't can just send some virtual spam propoganda. the worst part of this is... imagine what election time will be like. i think we will go insane
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

hey compman what lordX is saying is true they wont tell you the bad things they can with it they will just say is fir your good look at the 12sep woln't be easier to have chip to now where are the terrorist ore nerds they make it look like they are heroes and they are fighting for you and protecting you but what really they want is to have you at there will it all the same every goverment they dont want you to think what it is not okay with them even if it doesn't look like it they are like or worse than any dictator than has been on earth and with that tecnology just imagine if somebody like Hitler or Stalin.
    they will put it like a candy delicious in the outside but deadly inside i pity you and the rest of the world that thinks like you it looks like the majority of the people are alike in thinking (they dont think) they just follow around where ever someones tell them if what lordX says about the Bible (and i believe it) i hope there will people who will stand up and say hell no am not gonna surrender my freedom with out a good fight , has a smart guy i prefare to die in freedom than to live with out it.
    but well those things are at the end of the corner and still there are fools who see whats hapenning and dont care, may god help us with people who think like you.
    the next time when you see the news listen carefully and open your eyes because no one can see it for you if you dont see it how dangerous that chip is well no one can make you understand if you dont want to here a friends councel

well arent we HACKERS if that chip gets to public lets HACK it at least we will able to put a front to them.

tx for listening