Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant

that is scary i agreed with phirepreak and everyone how thinks that this against humans rights its like butting a bomb inside somebody just imagine the damage if a nerd hacks that that is connected to your body you don't now what repercussions that will bring
    how ever thats put that on freely its a nerd or a stupid dumb sheep who does whatever everybody tells him like 99% of the rest of this damn ****ing world

Contrary to some of the posts to this thread, there are no batteries, magnets, moving parts, or black magic involved.
    - You don't know that for sure. The details of the microchips are really small. Did you see the picture? I have a close up of the chip that you can download. It'll give you a better idea of what the chip looks like. With technology exposed to the public, it makes you wonder what they have stored behind closed doors. Makes you wonder how small they can really make the chip. The current one is slightly larger than a grain of rice.

The Govt. knows far too much already about all of us.
    -How true that is..

The range for this size of device is only 75 to 100 feet, so with an antenna only a few MM long, the implant could only be interrogated from 5 to 10 feet away. So, no global tracking is possible, you almost would have to be right next to the reader device to be scanned.
    - Well.. that may be the current range but just give it a few months and it'll go from 100 feet to 1000 to 100,000 to 100,000,000.. it won't be long. Just give it time. Global tracking isn't possible, but it will be..

Remote_Access_

I'm not sure if some of you guys are missing how this works. The systems will not have live tracking per se. The microde will receive an "excite" signal when you pass one of the areas I mentioned, then, at preset times it will "radiate" as you near another sentry. You might not go near one for hours or days but when you do - you "bodybot" will report your loc and other stats. Hope this helps. Bottom line is the plan is for them to be passive reporting not active.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

I know how it works. I know what it is and what it dose.
    It tracks your every movement. It's used to keep tabs on EVERYONE.
    They're trying to make it a form of GLOBAL identification. They want to know where everyone is and what they are doing at all times. The system WILL have live tracking. The bottom line is that they will have massive 'chipping' and privacy will no longer exist. If we start doing research now and continue to discuss this microchip then perhaps we'll find some way to identify the bug, remove it, and destroy it..

Remote_Access_

RA - my explanatory post was not aimed at you.

I was merely responding to a few posts back about the powering structure and how the actual reporting logic will work. I'm not justifying this technology, rather pointing out to some who may wish info on how it will work.

And, yes, the system of course IS active and liekly global in nature. I agree that it is not a good thing.

Reminds me of 12 monkeys *pulling his teeth out to prevent anyone from tracking him*....

Just go get yourself a couple of lead patches to put over the device. As you can tell I'm not a Chicken Little and I don't think this will be as Orwellian as some of you are making it out to be. Still, I won't sign up for it.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

The system that is envisioned already exists to some degree in any case. If ppl have worked for the military, the fed or state (provincial?) govts you already know this. So much is and is being tied together that the implantation discussion may become a moot point.
    My 3 cents.

Of course it already exists. Social security numbers. Driver's license. Apparently these are not going to be good enough for future identification by the U.S. and the rest of the world. The UN wants the world to adopt this new method of identification. There's a politician in Brazil that's actualy wants to be implanted with that friggin' bug. It reminds me of that bug they implant Neo with in The Matrix. I know most of you've seen it. If you haven't you're missing a good movie.. any way, dose anyone think that the same or similar removal process would be possible? And if so, how?

Remote_Access_

Removing it would be difficult, due to size. However, you could put a big electromagnet near it, induce a pretty big current into the circutry (not too big tho ) and fry the thing.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

alright guys... another contrioversial topic....

first, i am disappointed that some are willing to accept this... how sad.

second, from what i here, yes they want to make the chip, but they have yet to successfully put it in a human.... one scientist tried it once on himself and his body rejected it. he almost died actually... but i hadn't heard about it since then and that was like 1 year ago. they may have perfected it, just not made it available to the public. we'll see what happens... but i plan on refusing the chip. they can kill me first.