Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant

I wonder what it would take to fry such a small device.. I'd rather have the capability to disable the device instead of removing it. Actually, if I had the choice I'd want both. Hehe.

First: lord_darkside_x , you wouldn't mind having a chip inside of you giving the government access to your EVERY movement & action? If you accept this technology so openly, you can join that wierd family and the brazilian politican and volunteer to have your self a brand new 'ID' chip. Sounds gread dosen't it?

Second: From what I've read, all they're waiting on is approval from the FDA. Then they're going to start suggesting this 'great' idea to other countries and make an attempt at mass 'chiping' for 'identification' purposes..

Remote_Access_

I read some where that some ppl where making a Chip that could bond to DNA and analyze it, exselent security, and also very handy for Healt checks and stuff like that......
    Hmm i dont know if it could bond DNA but i did read about a chip which will be implanted on a person and if ran through a scanner, it will tell the scanner whats wrong with your system, if you are sick or what so ever.. Juts like star trek.. hehe

Technology, for technologies sake is ludicrous.

------------------------
    what is this? hackers fearing new technology?
    ------------------------

There’s a difference, between fearing something and not wanting it.

i don't want this! i think this is something we must stop while we still can.

--------------------------
    there is obviously no stopping it. once the seed of a new technology has been planted, it will grow. you can not stop technology.
    --------------------------

what about nuclear power plants?

You can stop anything you don't want, as long as enough people agree with you. all we gotta do is spread the word. most people, i think, would want to nip this in the bud.

---------------------------
    This is just a creation of peoples paranioa.
    ---------------------------

your kidding, right?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I kind of like the 'use it to log-in to my comp' idea someone posted. If I could just get one that only I can scan, use it as a 'proximity id' device. Push one button, and up come the p-words I need and such.
    aka Bateau on FF

First: lord_darkside_x , you wouldn't mind having a chip inside of you giving the government access to your EVERY movement & action? If you accept this technology so openly, you can join that wierd family and the brazilian politican and volunteer to have your self a brand new 'ID' chip. Sounds gread dosen't it?
    when did i say i accepted it???? i said:
    i am disappointed that some are willing to accept this... how sad
    and
    but i plan on refusing the chip . they can kill me first.
    i NEVER said i would like it come on Remote_Access_, don't you know me better then that, form all my other posts?

I'm gonna be honest. The more I read about this, the more I realize it's not a bad thing. It's a horrible thing. A horrendous thing. An EVIL thing. I found a link for the biochip that I read about earlier that scared the poo outa me (http://www.digitalangel.net -- not for the weak hearted).

I went through a phase a while ago when I was really interested in the end of the world, so I not only read, but studied, Revelations probably about ten times. The Mark of the Beast is real. I hope this isn't really it, but I honestly don't care; it's way too similiar to be an innocent coincidence. I will take a bullet before I let anyone put that stupid chip in me for whatever reason, however noble it may seem to them.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

All appologies lord_darkside_x.. points for you for pointing that out.
    I over looked it or something but any way, thanks for correcting me.

Phirephreak.. your previous post sounds EXACALLY like my train of thought on the subject.
    Well.. great minds do think alike. I also read the book of Revelation.. over and over and over... I don't think that this is a coincidence either. Call me parinoid but the end of the world is near and I'll be dead before I allow they to put that damn thing in my hand, huh uh. They ain't gonna get RA.. alive that is.

Remote_Access_

I also read the book of Revelation..
    based on this fact, then you should realize that the rapture will come before the mark of the beast. those who have achieved salvation will be taken from this earth before the antichrist comes to power (although they will see his rise)... the mark of the beast will follow the antichrist. so i guess it depends on where you stand, if christianity is your thing. have quite an extensive knowledge of the bible (as well as the bible or it's equivilent for many other religions) so if you have anymore question let me know... but as of right now, this sounds like the closest thing to the mark of the beast i have ever heard. but the only thing that is missing is the 666 and the fact that it is supposed to be visible (unless you interpret it visible to scanners, which i don't) but it sounds the closest and most reasonably true so far

I hope this isn't the case. RA - what else does it say about this mark?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

here is the chapter where talk of the mark begins.... but you should read 14 as well... it continues. actually you should read the whole thing to fully understand...

***NOTE: revelation is a book that has multiple interpretations because it is prophecy. some believe that the things in it (the dragon, the beast) are metaphors, although others take it literally. we will not know unless/until it happens.

Revelation 13

1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
    4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"
    5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
    6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
    7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
    8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. [1]
    9 He who has an ear, let him hear.
    10 If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.
    11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
    12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
    13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
    14 Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.[2]
    15 He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
    16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Revelation 14

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,
    10 he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
    11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Revelation 15

2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God

[1]- referance that those who have achieved salvation will be gone before the mark of the beast is implemented.

[2]- some scholars believe that this first "beast" may be a country

hope this helped gold eagle