Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant

um. Thks for the info. So, this person is going to force everyone to do it then. Why would they let him get away with all this anyway?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

that is reason one... it is believed he/she will be a charmer. that people will be captivated by the beast. that people will think it is for their own good. people will believe in these person, thinking that he/she is good, because of the miracles.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

How did such a good thread end up going all religous? The book of revelations? Please.....

Is this implant chip a step towards the "cyborg" generation or the ultimate in spyware. It appears to be both........time will tell.............................

Hmmmmm if the chip can only be read by passing a scanner directly over the skin and is only used for storring my medical records then I say go for it - I'm hypoglycemic and it would be reasssuring to know that if anything should happen to me paramedics would know straight away what my medical history is......

v_Ln

And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation...

Can we spell globalization?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

lord darkside:
    you said that the rapture would happen first... many people don't believe that the rapture will actually happen... but hey, it's still not cool...

whether this chip is religious or simply spying... i don't like it
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

many people don't believe that the rapture will actually happen...
    well... i know people believe that. but i personally feel that if the bible is true, thenthe rapture will happen and it willl happen before the mark of the beast. there are many references to there being a time when the christians are taken away. this is said to happen before all the other stuff. so even if you choose not to call it rapture, there is definitely supposed to be something like that idea, acccording to revelation. i never understood why people believed otherwise, it says it right in there.

but on the topic.... i really don't think that this chip is a religious thing. i think it is terrible and i will never take it, but i don't have enough proof to think it is religious. besides that, there are some prophecies that would have to come true first, before the rise of the antichrist.

well guys even if the chip is not religious it is still something scary and we need to do something about it i don't want to wake up a day when every body has that in their body we don't now how powerful that thing is and even if any day that happens i hope there will be people that will stand up the the world to better start things how they are the goverments are just trying to tighten their grip on the people and am not planning to look to the other side when it happens i hope you are with me if not i pity you.
    and am gonna try to hack that............maybe that is the only good thing i can see about it.

Phirephreak and lord_darkside i recommenbd you to read your bible again because you guys have a few things mixed up but well it does'nt matter it is just my opinion.

I wouldn't want to have a chip, tracking me around, how ever, if some one makes a chip that can read and understand brain waves, then we have out first Nuro-interfece, and then you'd be able to write/draw/whatever in less that 1/100 time that it takes right now.....

But would we want that???, then the gov could know what we where thinking......

Mady it would just be better to keep technology and Biology seperat....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I agree with you noia