Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The camel's nose

Stranger things have happened.....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Is this the same lord_darkside_x that was trying to make a point in this thread about how The Government already monitors and censors the 'net....so.....why should we be concerned with their involvment with ICAAN?
    my point in that thread is that they already do that. my point in this thread is that the antiterrorism act is alot more extreme then that. and besides i never said that we shouldn;'t stand up for our rights. i said that we didn't have that many rights

Now you're trying to get a group together?
    as for the group... my point was i was trying to convince people to stand up, make their voices heard collectively... instead of sitting on their asses and just talking about how bad things are. sorry if i was unclear.

ppl should make their views heard, but too many are complacent it seems.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

in reality we dont have many rights.. everything we do is subject to a rule or regulation EVERYTHING
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

privacy is an illusion - the gov is going to keep pushing it till every person's life is storred in a handy lil file for recall any time they fell like it - you want be able to take a crap without them knowing its size/shape/color/density

v_Ln