Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KIMPIRE..???? please see this...

hmmmmm and I used to wonder why the media had such a bad image of hackers (used in the loosest sense of the word )

v_Ln

From what I've seen and my opinion:

He claims to do a whole bunch of things which are false, such as... what was it... 'coding the blue box software'. First of all, the blue box was a piece of hardware, which exploited several phone systems by mimicking special sound tones (as in a touch-tone phone) to make free calls, among other things. I think I read somewhere that the actual device existed before he was even BORN....

Ah, here is is.

Basically... He lies, and scams people.

Here is a story I found... Even without reading the other things, I would find it HIGHLY suspicious sounding. I hadn't even heard of the guy until he started his little "YIHAT" debacle. I mean, I checked out the forums of the site when it was up... Pure script kiddie central. Maybe one in a hundred knew how to spell.

Hi mom!
    heh, nice post Terr - I liked the article
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Looking at his site I can tell his ego is way to high too high and that sickens me when any person is like that. No wonder he got dosed so many times. Maybe this ******* just needs to get a life.

Agreed - Kimble reminds me of somebody that has to have constant attention, and will do whatever is needed to keep his name in the media. The validity of his past 'accomplishments' (finding Bin Laden's bank account, etc, etc) are something to be debated. It seems his web site changes daily, always with some idiotic content trying to grab attention. As it has been stated, he is a media whore and should be ignored.
    - Maverick

Re: KIMPIRE..???? please see this...

Luckily for you George W. Bush and all the major polticians in the world visit this site. For example, I am a Cracker is Head of the UN.
    Originally posted here by dinoman
    To governments around the world.

Dear politicians,

I suppose he didn't make it big in hollywood, so he decided to give the internet a go. This guy is such an idiot, it's painful.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.