Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another freak N64 death????

Okay, that guy probably can even beat Zelda. Never takes a pis either.
    Wazup y\'all hackas

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    and i guess there wasnt a flourecent light in the house either?
    as far as the law suit mabey she remembers the lady who sued McDonalds for spilling coffee on herself
    didnt dhe get 2 mill or so?

No my fav was a guy sued McDonalds because his wife went to take a bite of a burger and a hot pickle fell out and burned her lip making her unable to perform fellatio. He actually won a pretty penny for that.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

this is classic; purely clasic: if you go numb playin a game you stop , plain and simple. ive gone 30- somethin hours straight on x-box not felt a thing but even i know if it dont feel good you dont do it lol.. yeah you take full responsibility every time you plug somthing into the wall never mind viewing intense rapid grahic simulation cells. the resoluton( what i mean is the blinking on your screen that you cant hardly see is alone set to trick your brain into registering sleep. the moment you turn your comp or any video game on your tricking your brain in to thinking your asleep. video games and the web are like a dream inducuced psychosis. yes the internet can be compared very significantly to a dream world...... one a person uses at his/her own risk. you must read all documentation that comes with all electronics and take it very seriously ... who was it that said " computers are simple....it just takes a genious to understand the simplicity". first rule of anyone who is intelligent is to read all ducumentation before handling anything even your toothpaste lol floride is actually poisonous to the human body ... its just to funny she thinks she has a case...it'll never happen... and what the heck is a 30 year old doin playin that much video games man cmon thats kinda lame in itself seems he got what he wished for........