Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: prayers for Remote_Access

oblio you need help man such alot of anger and pent up aggresion. Maybe you should seek out a good psychiatrist - it might not help you but as long as it means you f%ck off outta here for a while then its def for the greater good

v_Ln

heh I got so caught up with trying to *ahum* help oblio I forgot to wish RA good luck - never know man you could come out of this better off than when you went in....you already are better off from it if you do stay clean man

oblio
    oh like i will really take advice from a guy that thinks "I cry when angels deserve to die" is deep.

Oblido - SHUT UP, We don't wanna listen 2 you.....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

oblio
    is oblido supposed to be some insulting play on my nick?

Yeah i hope he gets locked up too ****ed him. His a dumb white boy that desrves to be in jail for Criminal Acts that he commited and now his playing like he hasnt done n e thing his a looser go to jail **** u.........................

Lightbulb

Hmm....wtf has this world gone to? People wishing Remote Access farewell and it degenerates into a flame war???? I hope nothing terrible happens to you. If they (law enforcement) did screw up in reading you your rights, they the evidence they gathered will be thown out of court (fruits from poison apple will not be allowed in a court of law). So, good luck and god bless. Hope you have learned from this, and take your second chance in life with a grain of salt. Do not mess with drugs anymore. I will double you will ever get a second chance like this in life.

Good luck.

i don't think its deep - just a good song which happened to be playing when I was trying to think of a sig........and like I would get worked up at the comments made by some lamer whos reputation on AO can only serve to mirror the degrading and humilitating abuse he must recieve from his peers everyday in order to breed such a hostile character.....

have a nice day

v_Ln

Hi mom!
    cOnDeXx, the thing I like about oblio is, that he at least knows what he's talking about, wether or not I agree with him - but you really don't seem to have a clue, do you?

As for Remote - I wish you good luck on your day in court, whenever that may be - as I do not exactly know what you did (Yeah, I know, there's a thread... but frankly, I'm not interested) I can't judge you - I do know however, that I like having you around here, so try to keep out of jail, will ya?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Obli-digo or what ever (Cna't remember any thing l8ly, got Mocks to revise for) spends to mutch time flaming others and uses his resources and knowlade toward others. I, personaly, would giva almost anything to know and earn as mutch as he has (If he knows as mutch as he says he does), I pity sithc an enraged mind, when he is (At your word) capable of mutch more.

- noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

jesus christ oblio, youve gotta be the most pathetic excuse for a person ive ever seen. YOu attack peoples charictor, as if its your job or somehting. I have yet to see an actual good post by you.

JUST GO AWAY
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com