Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not new but old

Question not new but old

Here it is, to all my friends in this world and out, i need to find a site, and news something that can tell me if there are any hackers around ga, atl. on the real, i'm at morris brown and i'm starting back on old habits, but i getting better than i use to be, does anybody know how can i get into touch with locate hackers, and i don't mean lamers, i mean atleast somebody that knows how to use telenet. and thats in a college around me
    Sometimes, they come back.
    I\'m here now! But time is needed to learn and grow agian, time will be here, but in the end. what\'s mines is not yours. I just stole the last of it. never more?

heh this has been said over 1000 times here

THIS SITE IS ABOUT SECURITY NOT FINDING HACKERS TO TALK TO OR TO LEARN HOW TO HACK OR ANY OF THAT OTHER BULL CRAP

99% of the TRUE users here are ANTI-HACKERS

GO TO www.hackers.com or www.aol.com , ull find more people like you there

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Im not your friend, palooka.

SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Originally posted here by NetSyn
    www.aol.com , ull find more people like you there
    _NetSyN_
    LMAO.....Good one..........AOL...Heh, heh, hehhhh!
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

hehe what can i say im a funny guy

hahaha

but before ennis comes in and says it lets have some P E A C E

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

couldn't we put up a sign that explains our purpose, so that lamers don't waste our time.... that was funny netsyn even though i am antiflame.....
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

...luckly, and for his benefit,...he hasn't been struck down by any Negative AntiPoints...

*cough*B L A N D P E A C E*cough*
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

There is a freakin' sign. It says "AntiOnline.com - Hackers know the weaknesses in your system, shouldn't you?"

If that's not blatant enough.....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    There is a freakin' sign. It says "AntiOnline.com - Hackers know the weaknesses in your system, shouldn't you?"

If that's not blatant enough.....

Also, the active topic list gives a good idea as to what the site's about.....

Ahhhhh an old link but still a good one
    I first saw this posted somewhere on AO - to whom so ever posted it am truely sorry but I can't remember who you are but I ain't trying to steal credit for it, promise

Become an Aol Hacker

v_Ln