Thread: Power to the People!

Lightbulb Power to the People!

Respect, notice, regconization. These things, the newbies tend to get none of. This is due large in that they are newbies and no one knows them. As you can see I am a newbie. I'm just trying to get noticed. Now, I understand what senior members may look down on us but I can't become a note worthy member if I stay unnoticed. I'm just tryin to say,"give the little people a chance. We're special too." I've only had this account for about three days but I've been commenting on as many topics as possible trying to get some head-way. So far though, to no avail. This will be my 12th post in 3 days. I'm workin my @$$ off people. Please, throw me a bone.
    Fight the Power!

heh if you want to get noticed help people.. dont post crap like "i am a lamer" and try to get noticed... theres a diff between good attension and bad attension.. ask yourself if you want to be the person people like to hear from or the person we get annoyed by?

Dont post crap that u think no one wants to read or you will just get flamed

this post is not legit in my opinion and is more of a waste of space like the worlds longest thread

but hey ur learning

ive been here less then 2 months and look where i am :P

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

If your only coming to this forum to "get recognition", I think you need to look at your life. Becoming a member of a community doesn't happen overnight, it takes time.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

So I'm taking this as a way for you to get charity points. That's wrong. If you want something, work for it. Don't waste space with this type of crap.

Contribute. That's all. I view antipoints as a byproduct of the good advice or assistance I give, and so should you. They aren't the carrot dangling at the end of the proverbial rope.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Respect, notice, regconization. These things, the newbies tend to get none of. This is due large in that they are newbies and no one knows them. As you can see I am a newbie. I'm just trying to get noticed. Now, I understand what senior members may look down on us but I can't become a note worthy member if I stay unnoticed. I'm just tryin to say,"give the little people a chance. We're special too." I've only had this account for about three days but I've been commenting on as many topics as possible trying to get some head-way. So far though, to no avail. This will be my 12th post in 3 days. I'm workin my @$$ off people. Please, throw me a bone.
    You know the secret code of maturing from newbie to senior member around these parts of town...bub?

Well...POST FSCKING WORTHWHILE THREADS!!!!! I mean come on...if you judge us by our AntiPoint level, your only half right. Good posts means good replies, and for you - good replies means positive antipoints....

...so do use all a favor, and keep with the ranting - and post something thats actually knowledgable.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

basically, there is only one way to get rocognized here at ao.... earn respect. you know how you do that, post good stuff. this **** will only get your ass kicked and make us lose all respect for you. just make good contributions and people will learn that you are worth listening to. it isn't that hard. and we don't look down on newbies for being newbies, we look down on lamers and kiddies for being lamers and kiddies. there are plenty of new users here that many of us have respect for, all of whom have earned it. posting a ton of times won't get you recognized either, esp if your posts are redundant or stupid. just post well, your day will come
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda