Thread: OpenBSD and Capn Crunchs´newest project

OpenBSD and Capn Crunchs´newest project

Capn Crunch has asked me and mrwal aka nnn several times to test out his Crunchbox (see http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/24239.html) and asked me to spread the word.
    If you happen to be a BSD user or Firewall enthusiast, please register at demo.shopip.com to try out the Crunchbox and tell Crunch what you think of it or try to attack it.
    He would really appreciate it and will respond to you sometimes personally.
    He checks the logs every day.

Nice find. I'll have to check his box out. Seems interesting.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

oblio
    will you shut up about cap'n crunch already, noone is impressed.

Hey oblio whats the problem with Capn crunch?? not trying to start a flame war, just curious, mainly because i have no idea what capn crunch represents in this context. or rather who it is

Read the article. It tells you who he is.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

i just watched a show with crunch in it not to long ago. he is still one nutty old guy. nice to see he is still actively involved with technology and has not retired.

I don't recall asking your opnion Debris, if I want flames I know where the road to hell is ok?

Van_Eck the show you watched it whas on TLC right?