Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theory Thread

Conspiracy Theory Thread

Well, after reading some threads which is preety much covers conspiracy theory like "NSA Access Was Built in to windows?" and "Pentagon Corruption" i was wondering if AO could make a Discussion Thread Section for "Conspiracy Theories"..

I dont know about much of you here but i am a big sucker for conspiracy theories myself.. heheh
    especially when it involves any government..

Well if there whas NSA access built into windows that would explain why Germany not only wanted to see the source code but is allso switching to Linux for their secure information.

hee hee thats why ur mood is excited ... lol

i love that issue .. yeah why not ... but ...
    hmmm ... i think we gonna start flaming each other ...
    regarding which government to start with ...!i
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

heh i won't be flamming any other goverment/country - am Irish we only pick on ourselves

v_Ln

damn i have 4 passports wich one should i start with ?
    haaaaaaaaaaa i can't mae up my mind ! i'm going crzy !!

oh but maybe they are all in on it !!! like for echelon they use each other teritories to make sure nothing escape them !!!!

definetvly go for the private thread ...
    assembly.... digital dna ?

i agree we should have conspiracy teory section
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

We should.....
    They'r just so mutch fun...and so different each time.....

DId you know that 30 years agoe, a Super modern Submarine was found by the Americans in the atlantic sea?? It disapeared after it was found at a few km's depth......

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Who's read the Illuminati Trilogy? Super Modern Subs, conspiracies...! People are worried about the NSA and some their access points into Windows. What about a world order that's been around as long as man time...running things in the shadows? Making the decisions, the assassinations, starting the wars, impersonating presidents. Ever heard of masonry guilds or carpentry guilds? Anyone know where those came from?
    “It will not bother me should I live my entire life without having to kill a man but I have to say I\'m glad to be surrounded by a thousand 19 year-old Marines who can\'t wait to.”

email reportedly from an Air Force EOD Tech at Kandahar airfield

Montauk Project, Long Island, New York... jsut go look it up, i live not 5 miles from the base
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

DId you know that 30 years agoe, a Super modern Submarine was found by the Americans in the atlantic sea?? It disapeared after it was found at a few km's depth......
    haha that could be the "new and improved Catterpillar"
    the submarine that has a new propulsion mechanism aside from the rudder.. basically sucking water in the front and spit it out in the back.. and changes the shape of its outer surface to look like stealth ships.. so basically cant be heard and cant be seen...