Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Cyber War in 2002!!!

and ya wonder how rumers get started....

come on gang, in case you havn't noticed the president is a male. This is a work of fiction.

------------------------------
    Then this morning at 10:30, the president issued a press release, which I read on MSNBC. And this is what has me worried the most. She said that the message "superimposed" on CNN...
    -------------------------------
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hmm... maybe it was a spokesperson for the president? Either way, I'll be happy when the next four days pass with nothing happening. But sonic, do keep us updated.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak

Idea: pray for our country
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

oh mama i'm so scared ... they had it posted on 2 banks network too and it took us a while to take it off they had a weird worm that stayed right in the domain and kept on restoring it ...

isn't something wrong about the date ? i didn't know thta mars and april had gone by so fast damn i missed my bd ! and spring break ! no way dude !!
    it is a fiction text taken out of wired.com !!!!!
    nice hoax !! lol
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Im amused at the number of AO people who think this story is real! IT IS A FICTIONAL STORY!!! Incase you didn't notice it while reading, or even while reading the other posts, this is fake. The date is wrong, the president is not a she etc etc.
    Wake up and smell the roses, this would be a world wide news if it were true. So be happy and keep doing what you do.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

ROFLMAO

hehe try reading the whole article peps
    the last entry is made on "12 June 2003" it is fiction
    don't you think you would have heard about the Zap! site mentioned in the article? or the Microwave bomb exploded outside the pentagon? Or the complete collapse of phone/electrics across most of america......bursting of oil pipelines.....release of radioactive steam......or the fact that the female presidents rating has dropped below 4% !?!?!?

but it was a really good story...kinda scary but v good - i really enjoyed it thanx s0nic even if you did nearly start another war of the worlds kinda scare

v_Ln

well im not sure if 12 June 2003 means anything.. but its good to be aware.. im not worried myself though i am open minded to things like this.. specially at this time when US is at war with some countries.. after all, this is the internet, anything can happen

hmmm keep us posted... sounds like something interesting
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Dont worry I will protect you all from the Bogyman.
    Sounds like a hoax to me. Probably just a sales plan for M$ to get peoplet to upgrade or buy the new Cyber War protection package
    d0m1n10n: 1.Control or the exercise of control; sovereignty: “The devil... has their souls in his possession, and under his dominion” (Jonathan Edwards).
    2. A territory or sphere of influence or control; a realm.
    often Dominion Abbr. Dom.

that funny as all hell evry one got all scared without even reading the whole artical

and the fact that it is friday and none of us have herd a thing about it till now should be a good tip off

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Yeah it is really obvious that it is fake... I am guessing some 14 year old, American hating, 300 lb kid eating a burger was behind the whole thing. ROFL!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]