Thread: shadow Gov't

shadow Gov't

--------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I actually think it's a good idea, I mean imagine what the states would come to if both the president and vice-president were both to be killed........it would really screw things over
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Thats not suprising at all. I would actually be more surprised if the goverment hadn't enacted something like the "Shadow Government." I am sure this type of thing goes on more then we know, its just being publised now, because of the Sept. 11 incident.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

could become something else though....
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I dont see this 'secret' government as a threat. It's more like a security enhancement. Cause if something were to happen, we would have the ability to maintain our critical gov. functions. It makes you wonder what they have now since they've told us about this gov.. cause you know that they always have something up their sleves. If we know about it then it's only cause they have something better.

Remote_Access_

Well......at least the have a back up this time....(if there ever was sutch an episode b 4)...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

This is actually something that was planned on back in the old days of Civil Defense... it good to see it in practice again...

Just FYI this is really nothing sinister...its like a back up power supply rather than a trojan virus...

GO ME on the Comp. Sec. tie in!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....