Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: latest updates on goin riots in gujrat(india)

You canadians.. You win the gold in hockey and then you think you can start running off your mouth eh...Well i give a big MOO to you. Not all americans are fat and lazy just like not all canadians are backwards and dumb and gawkers [ ever drive in canada? , the only place i know of where an accident on one side of the divided highway can effect trafic on the otherside as well as the overpass obove] like some americans say you are. So an american dosent care, he is shelterd and maybe alittle bit ignorant. But to reply a post and then stereo type all americans to be fat and lazy. That is just lame and this is why you just got flamed

I did not assign any negative points to you though, out of kindness. I am sure this post may make some canadians made but keep in mind that this is not amed at all canadians. Just AO user Canada.

========================================
    the opinions expressed by euclid do not neccesary represent the fealings of AO / AO users.
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

riots in India

There are approximately 800 million Hindhus in India as well as 180 million Muslims.
    There are also a few tens of millions in other religions but at least in terms
    of the riots they aren't too significant. When India achieved independance the
    two religions immediately set upon each other to the extent that the only
    solution was to partition India and set up a new country called Pakistan to hold
    the largely muslim areas. Pakistan has roughly 250 million muslims.

Because of the historical extreme enmity and violence between the two religions
    the Western media hasn't paid much attention to any given outbreak.
    This has changed somewhat now that there is a clear link between muslims
    in Pakistan and the Islamic fundamentalists which we call the Al queda and the Taliban.

Why should we care? Because India and Pakistan already have a low grade
    border war going on now. Because the hostilities have spread to areas inside
    India. Because those areas are physically close to the Pakistani/India border.
    Because both Pakistan and India have developed and tested nuclear weapons.
    Because both countries have developed and tested the missile systems to
    deliver their nuclear weapons. Because both countries have repeatedly said that they
    will use them in a war with the other side.

Because a nuclear war is irritating no matter how far away you are.

yes nuclear war sucks. It sucks that we live in a day in age with weapons of mass destruction
    at our fingertips. There are thousands of buttons all over the globe aimed at many places just waiting to have the code put in and the button pressed.

We
    Are
    Ridiculous
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

This is so like all of you Americans!!! You only care about yourself. The world has been terrorized for seveeral years already, but only 11 Septemeber you picked up your Fat, Lazy Ass and started shacking your weapons to scare the whole world.

I only care about myself no I care about my family. As far as being fat lazy ass, sorry dude you don't know me to well! Your handle is Canada but your flag is RUSSIA NEED I SAY MORE!

haraam77

Red face Stupid ass

This goes out to the jealous canadian. If Americans are all fat and lazy......how is it that we are the worlds ONLY superpower?? And, how can someone from such a weak ass country like "canada" say anything about America. I may not be satisfied with my government these days...but I thank Allah that I am not a canadian.

Wow, never gotten so much antipoints before!!! (3 negative, compared to 10 positive - not too bad after all) Now we all hear what everyone has got to say it's my turn to defend myself. First of all, in case you haven't noticed I'm Russian -and I'm at all PROUD of it. As for my nickname - is has been with me for a long time already(it just stuck with me) and it's not for you to judge it and ask for the reasons why I carry it! I had a pleasure to visit both countries(Canada and USA that is) and had a chance to make an impression about each. Since I got so much flame already I will not disscuss their differences.
    Perhaps, I've been too hostile in my sayings and I must apolygize to most of you. Of course there are a lot of great people in every part of the world. Americans who not only care for their homeland, but are also concerned with the global problems. Let's keep our differences to ourselves ("...We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals?...")
    I come here seeking for knowledge and information, and unlike some of you I don't have a "becoming an AO member" as a goal, I don't waste my time posting stuff that has been already told, and you tell me to get a life?
    [glowpurple]Terrible end is better than endless terror! [/glowpurple]

U still wanna hate? Be my guest! I don't care for the Antipoints and climbing a status ladder on AO isn't my goal!
    [glowpurple]Terrible end is better than endless terror! [/glowpurple]

Webius Designerous Indiginous

Unhappy Hang in there lovable

Well I am an American and I can sincerely say that I wish Loveable all the best. Hang in there

Even in complete darkness, Light can still be seen.

Stay safe.