Thread: Bubba Not Guilty.

Smile Bubba Not Guilty.

Todd Clem AKA Bubba The Love Spong Not Guilty.
    More

Not guilty of what...the court system made the right choice, since he did not commit a crime, but what he did, in my opinion is wrong. The method of killing of pigs, by hunters, is the same methods that he used on the radio station. But to broad cast it "live", is a good way to lose station listeners. Some people do not enjoy to listen to the suffering of others. That is the what started Jeff Daulmer with his choice of "fresh meat".
    The day "Bubba" broadcast the sufferings of the pig, on Feb 2001, I changed my radio station dial. And I have never changed back.

Who cares about fat ass bubba the love sponge All I know my ass is going to livestock 12 and 98 rock best radio station in FLORIDA April 26,27,28

Is ennis A mother hen? get a life dude if I want to post **** I will and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it. Drinking is thge shiiizzzzz----nitttttt I wrote some rules for everyone to follow you can kiss my is @$$ homie this don't you even think about calling Debris lame you cocksucking kiddy, don't you try for I will interfere - contact user about this assignment and u are who I am a hacker I have no manifesto because I am ythe shizznitt
    Who cares about fat ass bubba the love sponge All I know my ass is going to livestock 12 and 98 rock best radio station in FLORIDA April 26,27,28
    I beg that you start making sense mr dos......I mean come on, this is pathetic. I can appreciate a negative comment, or one that is childly contradictory...but at least use punctuation, and make a half-@ss attempt at writing something we will understand
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon