Misc. New Features / Updates

Thread: Misc. New Features / Updates

Banned

Misc. New Features / Updates

Greetings All:

Here's the latest:

* You can now send attachments in private messages! WooHoo!

* Updated the "Private Message Gauge" to take into account all folders, not just the inbox.

* Once you subscribe to a forum or thread, the link on the site pages will change from "subscribe" to "unsubscribe".

* Fixed "quote" formatting for increased readability, now has a "box" look.

Whoo hoo!.. I was just about to post a thread about being able to send attachments im PMs but ya beat me to it. I like the new "quote" look.. Good job and keep up the good werk.

Remote_Access_

Good work JP.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Thanks JP. I really like the new look quotes. I also made a suggestion the other day for a last reply by link from the mainpage which a few other people said would be nice. Here's the post.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

very nice
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

Please! One more little thing for a poor soul...add 'annoyed' to the list of available moods!
    Why am I still here?

Nice ones, JP!
    I'd like to see one more (quite minor, though) thing: I looked for an alive antipoint-thread but didn't find one and was afraid of starting a new one since last time I got seriously flamed... OK well that's not my suggestion, but now thinking about it an AP-thread would be nice, a bit like that FAQ-thread. So, I what I was going to say is that you should add descriptions for negative antipoint amounts: no matter how many red boxes one has got, it's still "Some negative antipoints". Nothing like the buttler monkeys or the leprechauns...
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

I don't know about posting to this thread, but I think my idea is too minor for a completely new thread.. So.. Make it possible to change between the 12 hour and 24 hour clock. I sometimes find it hard to see at first sight if the message has been posted last day (02:00 PM) or night (02:00 AM... I guess ). At least in Finland we use 14:00 for 2:00 PM and so on.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25