Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wargames! (The truth about them)

Whoa! I've never seen anybody banned before!! Haven't been here too long either though....
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

And this was two in one shot. Nice!!!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Mr.dos

it must really suck to be you.

Crimina1

hmmm.. being in few wargames myself... all i can say is that its all very repetitive..
    i dont see how the lurkers can tell one hacker from another in those wargames coz they all use thesame technique to get pass each level.. no distinction really,....

and i noticed that its the hosts are more scared than the guests.. coz anyone can login and stuff up the server or eat the bandwith....

But you made a good point there Mr. Dos..

but remote_accses_ was flamed for the same thing
    Burned to a friggin' crisp.

After a few threads I quickly realized that you'll get alot better reputation if you show the source. But, some people catch on quicker than others. Hopefully you've learned your lesson.

Netsyn.. constructive critisizm is better than flaming but your post is too long. I just skimmed over it but you do have a point.. somewhere in that post, I just don't feel like lookin' for it.

Remote_Access_

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I have seen 3 banned now.

Haraam77> One of the Taliban
    Mr.Dos> That guy
    audioluv> dun have a clue
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Jesus Christ I've never heard so much ****ing bull **** from everyone on this thread!

FOCKERS!

Looks like Oblio was banned too...

Could we have a "Wall of Shame" for them?
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

I knew I had read that somewhere...

A Complete Hacker's Handbook: Everything You need to know about Hacking in the Age of the Web by Dr K.

Damn thief doesn't give credit.

i think a wall of shame will just popularize this type of behavior. giving it any extra notice will most likely just encourage these types to earn their name on the wall of shame. it is best to just ignore them. banning seems a bit much though. they should have a chance to redeem themselves. besides, every community has its "town idiots." they make it more interesting and sometimes entertaining. banning should be the last resort if they trully have no place in the ao community.