Earthquake in Afghanistan...

View Poll Results: Whats your favorite programming lang.?

45. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.22%
  • Java

4 8.89%
  • Assembly

6 13.33%
  • VB

5 11.11%
  • C/C++

23 51.11%
  • Python

1 2.22%
  • Perl

2 4.44%
  • Other

3 6.67%

Thread: Earthquake in Afghanistan...

Cool Earthquake in Afghanistan...

Will all the constant bombing in the same area for so many of you think that the earthquake may have been triggered from all of the massive bombing? Also, just yesterday, americans dropped newly developed "Thermobaric" bombs for the first time ever. This planet is on a crash course to hell.....and we will destroy each other like idiots in no time. Whatever happened to the good old days when man fought against man with weapons that required skill like the sword?

the earthquake was centered in china
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Who cares about those Thermobaric bombs, did u look at the atomic bombs India and Pakistan have on standby?

Thumbs up

...definitely a conspiracy.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

damn illuminati. all hail discordia!
    \"Computer games don\'t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we\'d all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.\" Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc. 1989