Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Punters

Question Anti Punters

could someone please name a good anti punter that really works so that i dont have to have my privacy on aim messenger set to where noone but on my buddy list can IM me??? and also if you could name what punters work best cause i've tried several and most dont work very well...thank you

there is a feature in the AIM Privacy Options that states, "block all users that aren't on my 'buddy list'"...it's always fun to actually put forward the effort to figure out how your programs work.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

yea i know that dude and thats what i have it on now but like when you in a chat room you can't talk to anyone without adding them to your list first and noone new can IM you and that sucks.

Why would you need an anti-punter? Pissing people off?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

yeah... sounds like you are making people mad. and the fact that you want your own punter is not a good sign either. sounds like you are trying to piss more people off... no good. if you don't make people mad, you won't get punted
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

no i dont try and piss people off, usually im just asking a question or if any girls wanna chat or something when im bored and lately these faggots are in there booting everyone and stuff and its pissing me off cause now like everyone has a program to do it. so im wanting an anti punter if there is one that works and if someone can tell me good punters to download that do work in case someone is being dirty to girls like the other day when i was in a chat.

This is an AntiHacker chat mate, punters are a 'no-no'. But if you really rely on others for work, and never care for the knowledge behind programs and technology, see what you can scruff up in JP's pit. It's on the front page (I think), things around here lately have been mighty hard to navigate,...

...just don't post your next thread on asking where all the programs JP stashes are...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    best anti-punter out there
    at dos prompt type

c:\>deltree c:\programfiles\aol

if someone can tell me good punters to download that do work in case someone is being dirty to girls like the other day when i was in a chat.
    well aren't you a vigilante. my suggestion for stopping punting: "Don't waste your time in chat rooms." punters are for script kiddies. if the girls don't like it the can leave. most people will not respond so kindly to these sorts of posts, so you better consider that before you do your next post... OR you could invest in an antiflame suit.

<puts up flame shield>i sense the fire about to flow and i don't want the back draft to get me.

xmaddness,...none of that BS eitiher mate...

...Doctors say it's not healthy now-a-days... and plus, it's bad karma to be playing around with other's ignorance. Please stop and don't pull anything out of your ass like that again.

<steps infront of Lord_Darkside>Have no fear, [WebCarnage] is here!</runs like mad in opposite direction of Darkside>
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]