Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beware of this site

Banned
    This is a very old trick to say the least!

And how long has this trick been around? I know it was out when I was in my kiddiot phase... four years ago. And I think all the intelligent ones here know about this, and have known since they were about ye high *hold hand three inches off of the floor*. Why must you waste my time?

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned

crummy

it's a crummy ripoff of the hotmail site.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    LOL, such threads are a very good way to greet all your AO friends, while in the meanwhile flaming others... thx everyone for the amusement... and offcourse greetings.

fake mail hack: are there ppl that are that lame and simple together? Probably: yes
    (I hope not here)

Banned
    what u mean its fake i filled it out ohh damn i wondered why my hotmail account wasnt working for a while lol heheh sorry just my sense of humor coming into play but it rises a serious problem on the web atm fraud u have to whatch what ur filling in etc ive saw on slashdot a while ago a companie offering cheep domain names but was just a fraud so for everyone look out what u sign up for make sure its genuine
    RiOtEr

ha ha ha i found that very tricky.
    if a person wants to learn.... he can learn anything..... just anything....!!!!!!

maybe this thread should be renamed Beware of this user

arg! lovable plz start start posting worthwhile information

v_Ln

Talking Social Engineering

Anybody find the little tiny 2002 hyperlink at the bottom? Social engineering at its finest. It's like calling a user at a company and claiming to be from the IS department. You'd be amazed how many people will give you whatever information you ask for, with utterly no verification of your identity.

-Keisha

geez, reading THIS post was a waste of time. Not even I'm that ignorant. (And yes, i do admit ignorance in reference to computers)

People, leave that newbie alone. I am sorry, but just because someone isn't all knowing about what is "PC" here doesn't mean you sould bite thier head off. Maybe I am out of line, but has it been so long since everyone didn't know everything? I know I don't know everything. I would like to say I know a lot about about some things. Anyhow, I hope that everyone that posted rude comments will think back to the olden day next time and be a little more polite.
    LATER-