Thread: morpheus under DDoS attack

Exclamation morpheus under DDoS attack

hello. just found an article released about the problems with morpheus. everyone knows by now that they are down and switching to a service based on gnutella protocol. it turns out however that all the problems lately have been caused by a massive DDoS attack. perhaps this attack was sponsored by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)? this does not seem to be the normal workings of script kiddies.

http://www.mp3newswire.net/stories/2...pheushack.html

Nice post....
    Morfius is so full of holes, maby it could take over for M$ ? LOL

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Here is an interesting little tidbit off of the MusicCity.com web site...

Since it appears that the attack on your computers came from the closed proprietary FastTrack-Kazaa software, we have opted not to continue with this p2p kernel. We believe it to have the ability to access your computer at will and change registry settings. In addition, we remain committed to NOT bundling any spy ware with our product.

We are pleased to migrate to an open Protocol product with the release of Morpheus Preview Edition, which is based on the very large network of Gnutella users.

This could get interesting...
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

can you help how I can hack the Mysql server or linux servers
    so there are adm with php...
    musab ibraimi from macdonia

I heard

I headrd that that was just a rumor or could it be apart of a huge conspiracy
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Here's another explanation for Morpheus' problems:

Morpheus' downfall: Bills weren't paid

"MusicCity (also known as StreamCast Networks) has failed to pay any amounts due to Kazaa BV under the parties' license agreement," Kazaa BV founder Niklas Zennstrom wrote in an e-mail to CNET News.com. "As a result of MusicCity's breach, Kazaa BV did not provide version 1.5 to MusicCity. Kazaa has also terminated MusicCity's license."
    Cheers,

BrainStop

perhaps this attack was sponsored by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)? this does not seem to be the normal workings of script kiddies.

morpheus under DDoS attack No **** shirlock

Just might

RIAA figured out that they couldn't get any were bitich'in about it so the went ahead sponsered a DDos attack. Could be or maybe I'm just thinking too much?
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Exclamation I just read

I just read from cnet that the reason morpheus blacked out was becouse they had un-paid bills. humm...