Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: not security related but ....

Banned

not security related but ....

hehe if you havent seen these yet get ur arse to the link
    http://www.apple.com/powermac/
    ohh they make my eyes water i want one?! beat the arse of ne pc on the market atm hehe
    neway
    im trying to find security related news just hard for macs their so dam secure hehe
    RiOtEr

It's just too bad they don't write software for it......hehehehe

How does it feel to be elite, and yet not supported....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    KorpDeath i can run ne windows software with "resnobale" succses with virtual pc
    i can even run multiple oses at one time hehe and can u imagine running linux on it and btw with the developer apps on os x i can get some unix apps to work
    RiOtEr

of course... amd came out wilth a dual processor of 2 gigs each chip... which i here is really sweet. holds like 2-3 gigs of ram too... now that's what i am looking for.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Macs, especially those with OS X, rock! Secure? Very! Supported? Better than ever! Able to run multiple operating systems at one time? Easily!

There is no reason not to switch to Mac, except for the price!!!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

macs suck.... its too GUI orientated... makes it kinda seem more like a toy than anything
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Originally posted here by SarinMage
    macs suck.... its too GUI orientated... makes it kinda seem more like a toy than anything

What a load of rubbish! Too GUI orientated? LOL....Take a look at Windows XP's GUI. It looks like something that belongs in a Kindergarten! Although I'm not using OSX (only running 8.1) I can honestly say that Windoze is a hell of alot more GUI orientated than my old Mac....

your right xp is so gui oriented thats because windows is starting to just copy everything mac does look at macos 9.1 and win me which came out shortly after, and now look at macos x and winxp, i remember the first thing i said when i saw XP "oh my god its a mac" windows is running dry, the compatiblity and familiarity is all they have left
    if linux or mac had that noone would use windows. microsoft is just riding on the name now. i'm in the process of installing macos x on my pII350, yes it is possible and runs so much better. allthough still perfer linux, i'm moving up to freebsd soon too.
    I know that i may never be all the things that i wanna be, but now is not the time to cry, nows the time to find out why. I wanted more than life could ever grant me.
    We are the people our parents warned us about.

well since apple is owned by microspft as is windows... i think it would make sense that they are very similar...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Originally posted here by RiOtEr
    KorpDeath i can run ne windows software with "resnobale" succses with virtual pc
    i can even run multiple oses at one time hehe and can u imagine running linux on it and btw with the developer apps on os x i can get some unix apps to work
    RiOtEr
    I forgot that MAC users don't have a sense of humor.....j/k
    Yeah? Well with MAC-n-Dos I can read MAC floppies!!!!! so there.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson