Hindu terrorists still at it....

Thread: Hindu terrorists still at it....

haraam77

Angry Hindu terrorists still at it....

Muslim death toll reaches 485 in Gujarat. I wonder why it is that the UN and america are allowing these filthy Hindu terrorists to burn children alive and stand by and do nothing. The police in that area are doing nothing besides encouraging the terrorists to continue. Here is a link to see the latest update....

http://www.pakobserver.com/march2002.../fnews04.shtml

Hmm .. slight question.

Even the Pak Observer only mentions a death toll of 485. It does NOT say that it's only Muslims who died.

There are riots going on, with probably people on both sides being the victim.

As I've said before in one of the numberous threads started on this topic .... both sides are wrong, let's hope they can calm down.

Cheers,

BrainStop

Banned
    Haraam, I'm getting tired of your one-point-view opinions... The reason why conflicts like the one in Gujarat still exist, are people like you calling other people 'filthy xxx terrorists'...
    So, from now on, I'm gonna remove every single ignorant dumbshit post I come across...

And Brainstop, you're damn right...

paknews reports 427 total.

Reason at last! Way to go Negative.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Another one bites the dust.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Flash M0nkey
    Yup there is never a correct side in a conflict like that both are equally to blame as are the ordinary people who retain a hatred for the other side.....

v_Ln