View Poll Results: Should their be a pirate flag?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

21 80.77%
  • no

5 19.23%

Thread: Something to do.......

Talking Something to do.......

Well this board seems to be dying down a lil
    So lets inject some life back into it - am sitting here really bored and was thinking that if we have peps here all with dif web development skillz why don't we use them?? Nothing major like a small site - maybe a whos who on AO!?!? Like a couple of us get together and work on it - each person working on the their area of expertise....graphics, html, flash etc etc and then we could get the dif peps on AO who wanted to to submit lil pieces of info about themselves with maybe a pic or something!?!? I dunno is just an idea - must be really bored huh!?!? but give me some feed back on what you think

v_Ln

My answer shall be twofold, three minutes before I head on home!

Part one ... it would be a duplication of the profile view, so why would we want to

Part two ... the profile view is a bit boring ... it could gain from a little spicing up

It all depends what you propose, the limitation being how much information members are willing to give.

Cheers,

BrainStop

hmmm only 5 votes and 3 o them are for the
    No - thats what profile pages r for >_<;
    /me thinks maybe this wasn't such a good idea - oh well *sigh*

hmmmmm have to find something else to occupie myself with now

v_Ln

valhallen>> Keep on writing me some tutorials!! Thanx for the previous ones they are cool

Who's who sounds like a good idea, whether or not people could be bothered to contribute is another matter! (I would though).
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

heh looks like the votes are evening up - keep them coming peps as I'm heading home for a couple of months so I'll be abloe to work on the site from there (hopefully) if thees enough intrest to go ahead with it

v_Ln

heh looks like the votes are evening up - keep them coming peps as I'm heading home for a couple of months so I'll be abloe to work on the site from there (hopefully) if thees enough intrest to go ahead with it

v_Ln