What about films?

Thread: What about films?

Gbin@ryR

Question What about films?

What films have you seen and you still like it? I have seen the "Hackers" (1995), but it was absolutly unreal, hackers don't get surprised from a 16bit screenor a "big" HDD, but from good security and things like that (software ,privacy). I like "Hackers 2:Takedown" it was cool i thing it is like a tech thriller. Also i like "The Net" but not very much. What about you?

Thumbs down

if you havent noticed by reading old post there has been over 30 post on this subject and it has gotten old, so shut the hell up about "hacker" movies. We've all seen em and we all basicly have the same opinions on the matter..

so let it the hell go and talk about security not trojan kiddys.

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Re: What about films?

Originally posted here by Gbin@ryR
    What films have you seen and you still like it? I have seen the "Hackers" (1995), but it was absolutly unreal, hackers don't get surprised from a 16bit screenor a "big" HDD, but from good security and things like that (software ,privacy). I like "Hackers 2:Takedown" it was cool i thing it is like a tech thriller. Also i like "The Net" but not very much. What about you?

Oh my god... This moron just doesn't learn does he?
    - Maverick

Thumbs down

heh no he doesnt and it is a big shame that his account has to be reset again for his little spam of asking for warez.

the worest part about it is the 3 idiots that gave me negative points for putting that idiot in his place. Dont be jealous of the # of points i have and its sad that it took 3 of u just to drop me 8 anti-points : P pathetic newbies who cant even tag or reply to negative point assignment

i see rats do travel in packs eh?

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Flash M0nkey
    I should have learned by now when I see a thread started by Gbin@ryR that it ain't worth my time opening it >_<

v_Ln

Well the good thing about this post is it appears the "Gbin@ryR" account has been deleted. The bad thing is he/she has resurfaced as "sebastos12".

Just another account to ignore.