Thread: Deep Freeze

Question Deep Freeze

My school has deep freeze on there computers, I just wanted to get some info on this. I have searced google and looked around all all I have seen is some brife exlipanations on it. Any help would be apreactiated.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Obviously not hard enought.

Search Engine - Google
    Keywords - Deep Freeze Software

Result No. 1 - www.deepfreezeuse.com

Maybe learn how to use a search engine before you start your voyage on the Internet. How will you download BA2000 if you dont know how to use google?
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

I mean BO2000
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Chances are he's looking for a way to remove it without admin access, which I don't think will be on the manufacturers site.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

well yes

I already have looked at the manufacturers site, I wouldn't mind finding a way to remove it becouse it has become very troublesome. But i also want to learn about it and the deepfreezeusa.com is just the site were there selling it.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,