Thread: From CNN

i like the first one. a girl wrote a virus to stand against sexism... and still put shame to the name hacker...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Thats how I took it too.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Incredible. Now, how twisted do you have to be psychologically to think that writing a virus is social commentary?

So twisted you see straight.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

So twisted you see straight.

HAHAHAHAHA! <wiping tears from eyes> now that was funny. lol. i might have to use that one sometime, if you don't mind

ROFL... at least it wasn't released into the wild, but I still find that a very bizarre excuse for virus-writing.

As for the Microsoft one... I read it before and I'm still confused who's speaking about what and why.
    "I couldn't do what you've got here," said Allchin, suffering from a severe cold. "Forget about any business thing. Technically I just couldn't do it."

Allchin said the company has done no studies to see if it could be done.
    What's he saying? At first glance it looks like he's saying that you can't (technically) remove the browser from the OS, and in the next he's saying no studies were done? I don't get it.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

It sounds like lawyer type talk Terr. Of course they could remove it.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.