Thread: gone but still interesting

Banned

gone but still interesting

it was on the microsoft page in their security announcments but its gone now sooo
    but neway its got to do with mac osx it opens 1 or 2 ports to listen to other computers using the same seiral as you but these 1 or 2 ports can also be used to dos your computer hehe so nuther blunder my m$ but if theirs a patch or not ill keep u informed
    thanks
    RiOtEr

Any updates? I must have missed this one...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

Let me just say "MACs are soooo secure". There, I feel better, don't you.

Just goes to show you that if it's in anyway associated with M$ then say your prayers.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    korpdeath macs are secure its crappy ms that leat us down hehe
    ohh well
    RIOtEr

Banned
    Yeah Mac's even use the TCP/IP protocol in an "invisible" mode so your never tracked online to be hacked. Also the system.ini file for a mac is completely wiped from the registry/har drive altogether. It would be difficult to penetrate something that is completely annonmous on the net . The Red Hat Linux release uses the same amount of hard drive as the MAC and takes up even left. I think that if you want to study two good operating systems, it would be Mac and any *NIX OS. Unix is even better to learn. It's also very hard to understand but when you learn it, you would master MAC security because flaws come from Mac are what UNIX also gets.

Banned
    Microsoft has so many flaws its digging up Bill Gates's ass for help. They don't generally know what the hell they're doing when they design microsoft and are caught up with making it cool, that in fact, it has alot of security flaws.