mother forces rats on own child
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mother forces rats on own child

Angry mother forces rats on own child

I really didn't want this in the chit chat so put it back here

see link http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2002101035,00.html

What should be done with the b&tch?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

This is just absolutely unbelievable, I really don't understand what the hell is going on in these people's minds. By 'these people's' I mean like this woman, and people who commit murder, etc. I mean seriously, that is just pure evil!! What makes it even worse then just the rat's eating the kid, like that's not bad enough, is that it's her own child!!

Seriously, will five years change her? Maybe it will, but probably not. I reckon she needs a harsher punishment, all crimes should have harsher penalties, I mean if people are willing to break the law, they should be willing to pay the price!! With very hefty penalties handed down, I'm sure it'll make at least some people think twice about doing something stupid and absolutely idiotic!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

What's most depressing is that there doesn't seem to be any drugs, alcohol or other factors to this behavoir. Which means she thought it out before hand.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Was the mother's mental condition ever questioned cause nobody that is right in the head could do that to a baby.

She should be locked up in a mental asylum for life rather than given 5 years in jail.
    If you don\'t learn the rules nobody can accuse of cheating.

I don't think it matters what her 'mental condition' was, fact is, she tortured the poor kid - she has to pay.

The thing that really angers me is when some maniac murders someone (or many people) and his/her lawyer plead that their client suffered 'temporary insanity'. That's a load of bullkrap. They committed the crime, they should be punished. The judge/jury then says, oh yeah, he/she was insane, chuck in a mental institute. Three months later the killer seems to be 'rehabilitated' and is set free. Rehabilitated?? From what?? They were just bullkrapping their way out of life in jail, they didn't need no rehab!!

I mean yeah, sure there are 'real' cases of insanity, but it seems that whenever someone kills someone, yep - he/she was insane. Life in jail has just been turned into a holiday in a mental institution - it's all rubbish. As I said somewhere before, harsher penalties will make these bastards think twice before acting!

Greg
    -- William Forrester

Thumbs up

If it's perfectly legal to abort a baby up to the ninth
    month of pregnancy, what's wrong with torturing
    him after he's been born?

I guess mothers no longer have the instinct
    to protect their young, like the one who
    drowned her five kids.

When mothers no longer love babies, what next?
    Of course, maybe that paper made up the
    story. It is a tabloid after all.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

When mothers no longer love babies, what next?
    No, mother's will always love their babies, it's only phsyco, twisted ones that are the problem. I mean out of all the people in the world, out of all the mothers out there, there are only a few out there that will cause their children harm.

Greg
    -- William Forrester

Thumbs up

[i]

No, mother's will always love their babies, it's only phsyco, twisted ones that are the problem. I mean out of all the people in the world, out of all the mothers out there, there are only a few out there that will cause their children harm.

Greg
    I hope you're right. I'd hate to see it become a trend.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Flash M0nkey
    I can't even begin to phrase how that makes me feel!!! How could someone be sooo cruel - to a baby? I would be sickening hearing of that done to anyone never mind a child - and doing it to your own child.....shes doesn't need help she needs shot!!! That child will have to grow up bearing the marks from its own mothers awful torture - how is it going to explain them at school? Whats it going to think every time it looks in the mirror? I can only imagine the hatred that will grow inside that child for I have only heard about it and yet she disgusts me - how will the child feel when its old enough to understand?? Some people don't deserve to walk this earth!!

v_Ln

She only got 5 years. Man, if I lived near there I would take care of that woman when she got out....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson