Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti Punters

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    my bad.. I'll contain myself from now on

if you really want to fool with it...there is a program in the downloads section of this site called "AIM187" or "AOL187", or something like that...go for it...have fun...your best bet would be Alt-F4, then 'Reboot in MS-DOS mode' then C:\format c: /y.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

<steps infront of Lord_Darkside>Have no fear, [WebCarnage] is here!</runs like mad in opposite direction of Darkside>
    lol. i'm not scraed... i have my shield <holds up shield knowingly> and i am thinking about investing money in some flame proof armor. <looks in wallet, shakes head, frowns> well eventually i'll get some. or maybe i'll just not piss anyone off. although i see the flaming has started like i predicted it would....

ok thanks guys for your help, sorry about asking about punters, i didn't know it was a no no since the fact every freak in the chat rooms are playing with them and getting on my nerves but anyways im not looking to do everyone i was just after one to use on people that are acting really out of control in chats that younger people are in and i wanted an anti punter so i could still chat with people and not get kicked when some person thought it would be funny, but thanks for your help anyhow.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Well.. I think you understand now.. Punters, anti-punters aren't the answer.. If someone is acting stupid in a chat or somthing.. simply put on the ignore function for that user. That should do the trick.

Ignore doesn't always work, at least not in Yahoo. there's a new booter (punter) called Liquid Freeze that will boot everyone in Yahoo Messenger that's in the room, and it doesn't advertise who sent it. The only way to not get booted on Yahoo at all is in Java chat, and Java sucks. Not to mention all the badass "hackers" (script kiddies) that get a new toy, and think they're the stuff

Thanks Ouroboros, I tried C:\format c: /y in DOS mode. Man it was the greatest, all I had to do then is go to AIM then press alt + TAB any time they punted me and they disapeared from chat. Thanks alot man,
    If you have any more tips Please IM me more info.
    A New Fan,
    Bearbizket
    P.S thanks burning grave 101 for the post helped me alot.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    A few years back, I knew a guy that was 'insanley' good with his computer. Anyways, he was the guy sending you all the www.freepicpost.net spam. And he was the one making some nice pocket change off of it. 2-3k per month'avg'. Anyways lets not go into him.....the point is he got tired of AIM I am supposing, and re wrote an aim client to fit as he desired. He had a working aol/aim punter when it seemed all the "punt strings" were useless. Any way it would send RAW commands to the aim/aol server and would give you an illegal operation in windows. AIM would close.

Question for burningrave101:
    When it disconnected you from AIm. Did it give you an illegal operation error?

P.S. It doesnt sound like this guy "wants to learn how to hack hotmail." I think he just wants to be able to get on aim, chat with his freinds...ect, ect....Of course hee did ask for a punter.
    Oh well he learned his lesson i think.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2