Thread: Hey just fond something kinda cool

Thumbs up Hey just fond something kinda cool

Hey check out:
    http://www.introversion.co.uk/uplink/otherfiles.html
    and scroll to the bottom of the page, and read the fiction story called "bionary". I was looking up a game a friend told me about and this is the site where they sell it, the story goes along with the game, but is cool anyway. I liked it, and suggest you read it if you get the chance.
    AztecDragon

I don't really like the story a lot, actually. Maybe others should check it out and leave their opinions, but it seemed repetitive, and the whole time I was waiting for something to get me at the end that I wasn't expecting, and it didn't happen. No offense to you, of course, Aztecdragon, just telling my truth.

Sorry I didn't really like it either. But thanks for the link anyway.

Hey not my story I don't take offense, I just thought it was a cool little story.
    AztecDragon

Speaking of which - If you get a chance, download the demo and buy the game. It is really cool. I play it whenever I get a chance and I seldom get hooked on games.

cheers,
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Heh I thought it was alright
    not exactly best seller stuff but enjoyable enough - would make for a good matrix-isq type movie scene

v_Ln

sorry i don't like stories
    if a person wants to learn.... he can learn anything..... just anything....!!!!!!