March 6th, 2002, 02:11 AM
Good Source for Security Info
Just found a cool link to some security related books that I haven't seen around online before. Some of the good ones are:
- Applied Cryptography, 2nd Edition
- Intrusion Detection
- Implementing AS/400 Security
- Practical UNIX & Internet Security, O'Reilly
- Building Internet Firewalls, O'Reilly
- Windows NT Server Security Handbook
Like I said some of these I haven't seen anywhere else. These are the full versions of the books with all the pics and everything. Pretty nice. Check it out .
OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.
March 6th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Excellent site matey, already downloaded the NT Server one and will be going back for more!!!
it\'s all 1001011001 to me!
March 6th, 2002, 11:53 AM
Sweet site more info for me to read up all night long woo hoooooo
March 6th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Thanx smirc - more info