A small suggestion

Thread: A small suggestion

A small suggestion

A small suggestion:

- In the subscribed threads screen, would it be possible to add checkboxes (similar to the ones in the private message area inbox) to be able to select a number of subscribed threads to unsubscribe at once? I was cleaning up my subscriptions recently and the only way to do it now is one thread at a time (or am I missing something?).

(I know, I can just wait for them to expire .... but I like to be organized )

"To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule
    Share on Google+

You can of course unsubscribe from all threads, there is a link for this at the top right of the 'Site Subscriptions' page if you want to do that.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.
    Share on Google+

Another suggestion in relation to unsubscribing from threads, is to take the Unsubscribe from all threads out of the email notification...
    for some reason, on Outlook, when I clicked below the link (was just trying to get Outlook to be the active app again) it executed the link and unsubscribed me from all threads...

which was kinda annoying....
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"
    Share on Google+

Greetings All:

BrainStop, as pwaring pointed out, this feature already exists.

Matty_Cross, if you're using Outlook, mass unsubscriptions are the least of your worries.

Thanks for the suggestions. Thread closed.
    Share on Google+