Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacking Addicts Forum

Hey rioter,
    What do you mean someone doesn't know. Are you implying that I don't know something?! Or that jared_c Doesn't know something?!
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

Banned
    3ntropy just ignore that thread im in a bad mood i saw ur post and i realeased tension in it hehehe so sorry just chicks are ****ing me up atm c what happens when u leave your computer but ohh well cya later
    and once again
    sorry
    RiOtEr

Ah,
    Okay girl problem. I get it. No harm, no foul.
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

Anything happen with this yet? I'm still interested in how you were able to view forums.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Banned
    I believe he was able to view the forums judging by the PM he sent me pointing out a problem he had with a thread I posted there.

Unless he can really guess he did it.

Banned
    Greetings All:

OOOooooooooooook. These problems have been fixed. I think that's the last of the AO Addicts errors. Basically, it was the same problem as before, except using different files. When I pasted over some check-code, I forgot about differences in variable names =0.

Below is the e-mail that I got from 3ntropy that explains the problem that he found (it's written in a language that resembles English, so you should be able to figure it out.)

Hello JP,
    I would just like to say that I have been at your site only for awhile now and I greatly appreciate how you have handled it and kept it up. That is why I am willing to be cooperative here.

Details: {New thread}
    Instead of worrying about the php authorization I simply sidestepped it.
    There are a list of things you can do with a forum be it general chit chat or addict's I just exploited these ideas. To post in the addict's forum I just opened a regular window to post in the general chit chat forum, and changed the forum idea consecutively until it hit Addict's, from there, there is no authorization required so it allowed me to began a new post without verification of my status. Here is the specific http site. {
    http://www.antionline.com/newthread....ead&forumid=61 } I started with forumid=48 for general chit chat then incremented it upward until it hit the addict's forum. Simple but effective.

Details: {View posts}
    To view all of the responses to the posts I followed the same basic idea.
    Instead of worrying about the php authorization I simply sidestepped it. I went to the general chit chat forum and started following all of the ways that I can find and see posts in it. Then I applied this to the addicts forum until I got a hit. The several ways to view repsonses to posts are. . .click on thread [no work], subscribe to forum [currently testing, appears to be working], search [no work], and to view the previously posted threads I exploited the fact that when you BEGIN to reply to a thread you can see the last 20 or so posts to that thread, so again I took from the general chit chat, I clicked on reply to a thread I can reply to I.E. {
    http://www.antionline.com/newreply.p...hreadid=221234
    }. This linked me to the reply window for my thread in the General chit chat. From here I simply changed the threadid to a number in the addict's forum IE {
    http://www.antionline.com/newreply.p...hreadid=152316
    } And in this reply window I am able to view the last several replies to the thread, however I am unable to post a reply, but I am viewing the window and viewing all of the other replies to the post.

Fellow Security Helper,
    3ntropy