Well, first of all, the way the question was worded is what caused all the jokes/flames, not the question itself. I still have no idea exactly what the question was. If I could understand what he was asking, I would be more willing to try and help.

Anyway, as someone else stated, buffer overflows are quite involved. If you take the time to search the forums for buffer overflow, you will notice that there are a few tutorials on how to write them. I posted a link in a different thread to a paper that is VERY in depth on how buffer overflows work, and how to write them. I didn't write the paper, so I didn't post it (since I didn't get the authors permission). Anyway, if you take the time to search for Buffer Overflow, right here in the Forum Search box on the main page, you get 338 results. Of course some are not great, but take the time to look.

For those of you who don't know how to use a search engine, click this little link to go directly to the thread where I posted the links to that report.... http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=223099