Thread: Random Idiocy

Talking Random Idiocy

I had a presentation to make to my emarketing class on security over the internet. It's a relatively well established fact in the class that I know my way around computers, based on discussions I've had with other students. I had mistakenly thought, however, that the people in my class had some remote amount of intelligence. *whoops*

Being in a community college means the average age of students in my class is significantly higher than a traditional college. (Roughly 28-30). Now that's a nice advantage when it comes to being able to network with people in the industry and such when I'm in my computer classes. As far as I've found the adults there are mostly intelligent people. Apparently this isn't so in my other classes.

When I finished my speech and class was over, I was approached by one of the older ladies in my class. Up until now the impression I had gotten from her was the slightly bumbling, but well intentioned grandma-type. First question out of her mouth, "Can you hack a hotmail account for me?" It was all I could do not to die laughing.

Just thought I'd share a random laugh.

-Keisha
    www.notinourname.net
    www.nion.us

Read them.

haha i used t oget that a lot when i was in highschool
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Hehe I get that a lot.... I just point them to my Evil h4xx0r tool on my website...that'll teach'em

that was for fault for assuming that. People are not logical only computer think that way.
    LATER-

Red face

Can you hack a hotmail account for me?....lol...that seems to be a question that annoys many people at AO.

like, everybody.......
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson