Funny:How many hands do you have?

Thread: Funny:How many hands do you have?

Funny:How many hands do you have?

These a real take off instruction for a P-47 (WWII war plane). I've seen installation instructions to some well used firewalls like this.

This is a cool site for stories and such if you are interested in WWII. Enjoy.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

um... interesting... i guess... lol ;x
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Cool lol

Yes, that was I would like to go to Europe and do some metal detecting for WWII relics. Hmmm, might find an unexploded bomb instead. I always hear stories of farmers digging up unexploded bombs in their fields....uhh...well anyway....interesting story.

that better be a joke lol thats just to wierd ohh well know i know why we one the are lol with simple instructions like that who could loose

so i checked out the site...and was amused...but what caught my eye was this...i checked out who made the page...cause it's coldfusion...and i love coldfusion...

there was 2 things...first if you are gonna try to sell me your web'd better not have server error messages on yer homepage...

but from a more serious security standpoint...these folks didn't suppress server error messages...which is a simple thing to do with this case one line of code in one file to redirect to a custom error handler...

<cferror type="REQUEST" template="html/error.html" mailto="">

...this particular error message isn't too illuminating...but others could be...interms of exposing table names and field...query structure and who knows what else...just the thing a cracker is looking for to run...just plain bad karma...

delete * from myValuableData

(course you should be filtering that kind of input as well...but that's an entirely different thread..

something to remember webmasters...

Welcome to Enterprise Solution Technologies, Inc.
    Enterprise Solution Technologies, Inc. is a eDevelopment and custom solutions provider. Using powerful development techniques, EST tailors proven, high-end technology to match the exact needs of your business. EST is able to provide cost-effective and rapid implementations by leveraging an extensive library of Internet, database, and application modules developed exclusively by EST. With EST as your business partner, small and medium sized businesses now can enjoy the full benefits of stable, custom, leading-edge implementations.
    EST is built on a proven track record of business knowledge and technical expertise. Along with the development process, we help develop long-term information strategies for clients.

Allow EST to help you harness the true power of electronic business. Contact us for a free consultation.

Envision the future of your business.
    Your vision is realized at Enterprise Solution Technologies, Inc.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
    Error Diagnostic Information
    ODBC Error Code = 08001 (Unable to connect to data source)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFSTOREDPROC), occupying document position (151:4) to (153:81).

Date/Time: 03/08/02 18:28:58
    Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461)
    Remote Address:
    HTTP Referrer:
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

good one kd. the only part they forgot was to keep your free hand on your ass so ou don't lose it when everything goes to hell.
    Opinions are like *******s. Everybody has one and everyone thinks everybody else\'s stinks.