Biscuit Computer and/or Tiny ATX FormFactor?

Thread: Biscuit Computer and/or Tiny ATX FormFactor?

Question Biscuit Computer and/or Tiny ATX FormFactor?

I'm looking to build either a biscuit computer or a TinyATX form-factor computer for carrying in the car or to LAN parties so that I can share out files without unbolting my machines from my rack. Does anyone have experience in building something this small? I've google'd both "biscuit computer" and "tiny atx" and come back with a scant few hits. Ideally, I'd want the external dimensions to be around the size of a 5.25" external drive enclosure, but bigger is fine as long as it's not *too* big - the whole purpose of this is to essentially carry a HDD and run *NIX and share out files.

Thanks -

~Nietzsche~

Question Biscuit Computer and/or Tiny ATX FormFactor?

I'm looking to build either a biscuit computer or a TinyATX form-factor computer for carrying in the car or to LAN parties so that I can share out files without unbolting my machines from my rack. Does anyone have experience in building something this small? I've google'd both "biscuit computer" and "tiny atx" and come back with a scant few hits. Ideally, I'd want the external dimensions to be around the size of a 5.25" external drive enclosure, but bigger is fine as long as it's not *too* big - the whole purpose of this is to essentially carry a HDD and run *NIX and share out files.

Thanks -

~Nietzsche~

pre-bult pocket sized PC's (proper PC not PDA!) can be found here

or a very small baby mobo can be found here

Hope this helps,

J.