Thread: Asm Books ?

Smile Asm Books ?

Is there some body there know a good tutorial to asm ?

I Have read some books about if but it's still hard to understand 100% so if some of you dudes out there know everything to this POST!

Take a look at this page (the programming section): http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball
    ---
    proactive

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    cheeseballs tutorials are also here in the tutorials section of antionline. He does a good job.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    Thanks for the link...
    Just wish the guys used font colors a little easier on the eyes....

The Iceman Cometh
    In my experience, the only way you can understand ASM 100% is to understand computer architecture. Once you understand architecture, you will see how the commands work and what they exactly do within the system. I know it helped me understand it much better, and that's also the route I take when I help students at my campus if they come to me for help.

AJ

do a search on the Art of Assembly. It's an awesome book that explains everything in-depth. Quite large, though.

dang delstar beat me to is....
    learning from Art of Assembly my self atm, excellent book in spite of the 1000+ pages

Cheeseball has a nice site.

However, if you are looking to learn win32asm then I only know of one book that explains parts of it and it really sucks. Assembler for beginners isnt a bad book but it seems to focus more on how the system works and then the asm. There are some hardcore books which do completly rule, but they are sometimes rare to find (depending on which country you are in).

My book list has books on ASM and other languages too here. I just checked all the links today too .
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.